Thirty One

Thirty One

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Why:


I starting Thirty One because I wanted to start a company where I absolutely loved the products and I could meet some wonderful people.  I absolutely love all of the items I have ordered so far and I have met some really nice people so far.  I have had some fun parties and I believe I have made some pretty good money for just starting out.  I wanted to use my Marketing degree that I worked very hard for and this lets me use it while having fun.  I enjoy doing the gifts for the hostesses and I really enjoy putting on the parties.  I cannot wait for my next party and I believe I will be doing this for a long time to come. 

Let me know how you would like to get started because I think it is really easy, especially with great people to help you.  The home office is available all the time for any questions and the directors have a wealth of knowledge that they share at the drop of a hat.  I can count on them for anything that I might be in question about. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a Consultant,too. I am trying to find different ways to market thirty-one. Are you still doing thirty-one? Thought about doing a blog about thirty-one. Has this been successful for you.
    Hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote the message above. Please respond back to me at
    annerena1@gmail.com Thank you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed a bunch of pads, packed my bag (which I hadn't done yet, even a week after my due date, lol), and went to the hospital.

    best diaper bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what would that lady have done if she wrecked. Im sure the landing impact and her either landing on the baby would have caused a serious problem.

    diaper backpack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I'm a trader, so I want share with you all on here on how I got my loan from a professional loan lender who works with a reputable loan company and they granted me a loan of 450,000.00 Euro to finance my business with 2% rate interest return so I want anyone here to know about Mr Pedro loan professional loan officer just in case you need a financial help then you can contact Mr Pedro Email on pedroloanss@gmail.com /whatsapp text: +1 863 231 0632 ! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

    ReplyDelete